Justin Gordon (@justingordon212) talks with Jessica Chang (@jessicajchang) Co-founder and CEO at WeeCare, a childcare network that provides access to affordable, high-quality childcare while supporting childcare providers in operating sustainable businesses through technology.
- What WeeCare does
- The other side of Jessica's marketplace
- Where the idea of building a childcare network came from
- What fueled the growth of WeeCare
- The experience of building a two-sided marketplace
- Growing WeeCare during the pandemic
- The average daycare costs
- The advantage of having childcare benefits
- The biggest pushback Jessica got from companies
- Jessica's educational advice
- The benefit of providing data back to Jessica’s employees
More about the show:
The Vitalize Podcast, a show by Vitalize Venture Capital (a seed-stage venture capital firm and pre-seed 300+ member angel community open to everyone), dives deep into the world of startup investing and the future of work.
Hosted by Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at Vitalize Venture Capital ( https://vitalize.vc/ ), The Vitalize Podcast includes two main series.
The Angel Investing series features interviews with a variety of angel investors and VCs around the world. The goal? To help develop the next generation of amazing investors.
The Future of Work series takes a look at the founders and investors shaping the new world of work, including insights from our team here at Vitalize Venture Capital.
More about us:
Vitalize Venture Capital was formed in 2017 as a $16M seed-stage venture fund and now includes both a fund as well as an angel investing community investing in the future of work. Vitalize has offices in Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
The Vitalize Team:
Gale - https://twitter.com/galeforceVC
Caroline - https://twitter.com/caroline_yeager
Justin - https://twitter.com/justingordon212
Vitalize Angels, our angel investing community open to everyone: